Hey boo! How was your weekend? I’m back to the grind after a busy busy weekend lolol. So as I catch up on e-mails, slowly sip my coffee and ignore my desk phone (lol #reallife) – here’s what I’m paying attention to this week…
– Brooklyn Blonde just launched a scarf line called Now Arriving with a promo code of THANKYOUBB20 which will give you 20% off
– I’ve been on the hunt for a new moisturizer but I think I’m gonna go back to this one (which is my all time fave).
– Dreaming of brunch at Baro
– It’s official! I’m Soul-Cycling now – have you tried it yet?
– You are a Badass! Remind yourself of that everyday w/the official calendar
– Is NastyGal making a comeback?
– I think these are the perfect mules for Spring
– These are the top 12 colour for Spring in 2018
– This foundation mixed with this skin tint (or this one) are legit my faves right now & give the nicest GLOW!
– Remember the Balenciaga Knife boots? Here are the cheapest dupes
– The Four is legit the best book I’ve read this year – so good
– It’s official, Shea Moisture is launching in Canada at Walmart
– Counterfeit bags are getting harder and harder to spot
– I just bought this Bible and I’m excited to dive in
– Here’s a list of my fave Spring coats
– A skincare combo that I’ve been loving for a while is the Omorovicza Night Drops over top of this gel! #SKINGOALS